Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 16 of 16

Thread: The Sarah Silverman Program...

  1. #11
    Inactive Member buckeye_fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 18th, 2006
    Posts
    1,124
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The Sarah Silverman Program...

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Pinksquirrel</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The show really stinks [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sick.gif[/img]. I hate watching the commercials for her show. I don't like women comdians anyway. Their really not that funny. </div></div>

    You know, I hadn't really thought of it before, but I can't remember one truly funny woman comedian.
    [I]I've been very lonely in my isolated tower of indecipherable speech. [/I]

  2. #12
    Inactive Member CoeburnCane's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,931
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The Sarah Silverman Program...

    Carol Burnett? Phyllis Diller? Lucille Ball? Gilda Radner? Joan Rivers?

    Lots of people probably know just those 5 better from sketch comedy/acting, but all 5 did stand-up too.

    Ellen DeGeneres is funny--some of her stand-up bits are great--right up there with the greats. Two of the funniest women comedians out there nowadays to me personally are Kathleen Madigan & Lisa Landry. Lynne Koplitz, Bonnie McFarlane, Maria Bamford, hell--even Margaret Cho's funny. Paula Poundstone was considered one of the best comedians in the world, male or female, back in the 90's. She grates on some people, but Lisa Lampanelli is a female Don Rickles, stylistically--she has her audience that likes her, otherwise she wouldn't have already done 2 Comedy Central specials.

    They may not be Dane Cook, Chris Rock, Dave Chappelle, Sam Kinison, Mitch Hedberg, Bill Hicks, George Carlin, or Bill Cosby funny...but they're still funny.

    And all of those women I named off are 10x funnier than Sarah Silverman. Sarah's hot...and that's about where it ends. She likely wouldn't have a career if not for Jimmy Kimmel.
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]

  3. #13
    Inactive Member buckeye_fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 18th, 2006
    Posts
    1,124
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The Sarah Silverman Program...

    Ellen is funny, I'll give you that.
    Don't really know about those others when it comes to stand up.
    [I]I've been very lonely in my isolated tower of indecipherable speech. [/I]

  4. #14
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The Sarah Silverman Program...

    Carol Burnett is the best. Watching her makes me laugh until my sides hurt [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  5. #15
    Inactive Member knight_67's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2002
    Posts
    2,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The Sarah Silverman Program...

    i hate ellen, cant stand hearing the woman speak
    "i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"



  6. #16
    Inactive Member CoeburnCane's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,931
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The Sarah Silverman Program...

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: lpdbuckeye</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ellen is funny, I'll give you that.
    Don't really know about those others when it comes to stand up. </div></div>
    Then look them up. They're funny. After that maybe you'll some of those funny women comedians.
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •